August 17, 2020 at 11:06 pm #816Sastry KarraParticipant
1. Astrology is NOT an exact science
2. Astrological predictions can manifest in different events with similar meanings
3. Astrologers cannot predict with “absolute” certainty the outcome of future events. The events are predicted purely based on Planetary combinations.
In this article, to the best of my Astrological Knowledge, I conducted a compatibility study between Democratic Presidential Candidate Mr. Joe Biden and his VP Candidate Kamala Harris.
This comparison analysis is purely for educational purposes only.
Analyzing Joe’s Chart :
1. Starting 16-Aug, transit Sun will be in his OWN house conjoining with Natal Rahu in 10th house (Career) for the Democratic Presidential Candidate Mr. Joe Biden. This is a positive sign for him
2. First house lord is Mars & Transit Mars will be in Aries from 16-Aug until 29-Sep thus conjoining Natal Moon. They both are aspecting 12th house where 8th house lord Mercury (Maraka-adhipathi – Lord of Death) & 1st & 6th (Roga-stana – adhipathi – Lord of diseases) houses lord Mars are residing.
3. Transit Mars will be retrograding to Pisces after 29th Sept, and will be there till this Year End. For Joe its 12th house which deals with unexpected expenditures, hospitalizations etc. 1st and 6th house lord residing in 12th house is NOT a good sign astrologically.
Commonalities between Joe & Kamala’s Natal Charts:
1. His and Her Natal Moon are co-joined — that means they both are compatible (aka think same) when it comes to thoughts.
2. His Saturn is conjoined with Her Jupiter — Since Jupiter is Natural Lord of ethics and its cojoined with a Malefic planet, there will be some friction in this regard.
3. His Jupiter is conjoined with Her Mars — Since Jupiter is Natural Lord of ethics and its cojoined with a Violent/aggressive planet, there will be some friction in this regard.
4. His Rahu is conjoined with Her Venus — Not much to worry
5. His Mercury & Mars is conjoined with Her Mercury & Sun (Debilitated) — This is another positive point – Mercury deals with communication. Since their Moon’s are compatible, the way they communicate is also compatible. The only strong point is that Kamala might communicate in a authoritative/leadership tone .
6. His Ketu is conjoined with Her Saturn — That means her Saturn is having a direct aspect on his Rahu which is in 10th house. So there might be some setbacks on his career due to this combination.
1. Big Picture, since both native’s Moon are conjoined, they look as if they both are having a good Mental Chemistry. The chances are that when it comes to details, the approach might vary (primarily due to Generational gap)
2. When it comes to informing the policy to American people, the VP candidate will be more effective in communicating, convincing while the Presidential Candidate is more effective in implementing by planning the logistics.
***This combo is a BEST from professional perspective****
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.